This is my contribution for this weeks Sunday Stills – Horses! and Ofcourse for the MacroMonday as well! Finally I added a small glossy effect to fit in the 4Tp category! 😉
Software used: Photoshop CS2 (Features used: Layers, Fill Layer & Elliptical Marque tool )
1. Open up an image in photoshop!!! 😀
Set white as the foreground color. You can easily do this by pressing D to reset the foreground and background to the default colors then pressing X to switch the foreground and background color.
2. Goto Layer > New Fill Layer> Gradient Fill. Click OK.
A Gradient Fill window will appear.
3. In the window, change the Gradient to Foreground to Transparent, style to radial, and scale to 150%.Check the Align with Layer. Change the angle accordingly to make the gradient effect bigger/smaller.
4. Activate the Elliptical Marquee tool and create a selection with a bulge.
You may need to zoom out (Ctrl+-) to get enough room to draw the selection.
5. With the Elliptical Marquee tool still activated, move the selection so that it covers about half of the top image. Select the layer mask of the top Gradient Fill layer and press delete.
6. Adjust the Opacity and Fill on your layer pallette to get the desired results.
7. Your Glossy photo is ready! 😀